FinERP Refund Policy:
Thank you for choosing FinERP (Financial Enterprise Resource Planning) needs. We strive to provide excellent products and services to our clients. This Refund Policy outlines our procedures regarding refunds to ensure a transparent and fair process.
1. Refund Eligibility:
- Refunds are eligible within 15 days from the date of purchase or activation.
- To be eligible for a refund, the FinERP license or subscription must be in good standing and comply with our Terms of Service.
2. Refund Process:
- Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to [contact email or support ticket system].
- Include the following details in your refund request:Full name
- Contact information
- Date of purchase or activation
- Reason for the refund request
- We will review the request and respond within 7 business days.
3. Refund Approval:
- Refunds are approved at the discretion of Webosys Software Pvt Ltd.
- We may request additional information to assess the validity of the refund request.
- If approved, the refund will be processed using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
4. Non-Refundable Items:
- Certain products or services may be non-refundable. This includes but is not limited to [list specific items or conditions that are non-refundable].
5. Cancellation Policy:
- If you wish to cancel your FinERP subscription, please refer to our cancellation policy outlined in our Terms of Service.
6. Contact Information:
- For refund requests and inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Webosys Software Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on our website.
By using our FinERP products and services, you agree to abide by this Refund Policy.
Thank you for
Webosys Software Pvt Ltd
firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9822342224